Program Duration: 12 Months
Program Overview: This program is specifically designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge, skills, and strategies to excel in the digital age of operations logistics, and supply chain management.
In today's rapidly evolving business landscape, organizations are increasingly leveraging digital technologies and smart strategies to optimize their operations and enhance their supply chain efficiency. This program aims to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of these emerging trends and equip you with the tools to drive transformative change within organizations.
Throughout the program, you will explore various aspects of digital operations and supply chain strategy. You will delve into key technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and blockchain, analytical capabilities and discover how they can be harnessed to improve operational processes, enhance decision-making, and create competitive advantages.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE PG PROGRAM
- Strategic Operations and Big Thinking
- Applied Real-Time End-to-End Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Data Driven Decision-making using analytics tools
- Lean Six Sigma using tools & techniques
- Business Process Transformation
- Leveraging Best Practices Knowledge
- Hands-on exercises on Tools like Minitab, Python, MS Project and Advanced Excel.
- Simulation based learning.
- Capstone Project