Deepika Gupta holds FPM (PhD) in Corporate Strategy & Policy area from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. In addition to this, she is a first-attempt Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary. She has obtained her Masters degree in Financial Services and Management from University of Mumbai. She has also qualified UGC-NET in Management. She has almost 12 years of industrial experience working with organizations – BSE Ltd, and Finanza Capital Services Pvt Ltd. She had been reviewer for various national/ international conferences and journals like Academy of Management, Eastern Academy of Management, Indian Academy of Management, IIMB Management Review.
Education: PhD (FPM IIM Bangalore), FCA, ACS, MFSM, B.Com.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Visiting Research Fellowship for the academic year 2022-23 from Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), University of Pretoria, Johannesburg, South Africa (a triple crown accredited Institute) for the project on ‘The interaction of innovation processes and creativity’.
- C K Prahalad Prashasti for Corporate and Social Strategy 2022 for research focus on Cultural Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property. This award was conferred by ReTHINK INDIA that honoured eminent figures in Corporate & Social Strategy to celebrate their strategic contributions toward Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
- Travel scholarship for Doctoral Workshop at Strategic Management Society, Atlanta, US, 2013.
- Co-winner Team of best poster theme in International Management Division, Doctoral Consortium at Academy of Management, 73rd Annual Conference, Orlando, US, 2013.
- Rank certificate, University of Mumbai, 1st Rank in Masters in Financial Services and Management in 2000.
- Merit and Prize certificate for all India 9th Rank, Saraswati Dhanuka Memorial Award for 1st rank amongst female candidates and Ghanshyam Das Saraf Memorial Gold Medal for highest marks in ‘Corporate Tax Management – Indirect Tax’ paper in CS Final Examinations in December 1998.