Prof. Deepika Gupta holds FPM (PhD) in Corporate Strategy & Policy area from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. She is a first attempt Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary (All India 9th Rank). She holds Masters degree in Financial Services and Management (MFSM) (1st Rank) from University of Mumbai. She has also qualified UGC-NET in Management. She also has a PG Diploma in Banking and Securities Law (Overall 2nd Rank) from Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), Delhi. She is one of the founding faculty members at IIM Visakhapatnam.
She has almost 12 years of industrial experience working with organizations –Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Ltd, and Finanza Capital Services Pvt Ltd.
She had been reviewer for various national/ international conferences and journals. She chaired two international conferences for AIB South Asia Board. She has conducted multiple MDPs/EEPs including MDPs for Canara Bank, DRDO, HSL, TEQIP, NSTL (certificate programme) and others.
Education: PhD (FPM IIM Bangalore), FCA, ACS, MFSM, B.Com.
Awards and Recognitions:
- She has received many awards, merits, prizes and recognitions to her credit. Some of them are:
- Cover Story Feature for ‘World’s Most Influential Business Leaders to Follow in 2023 in WORLD’S LEADERS May 2023 edition https://magazines.worldsleaders.com/worlds-most-influential-business-leaders-to-follow-in-2023-may23-v2/#page=1
- Cover Story Feature for ‘The 10 Most Disruptive business Leaders to Follow in 2023 in TIMEICONIC April 2023 edition https://timeiconic.com/magazine-deepika-gupta/
- Cover Story Feature for ‘The Powerful Women Business Leaders to Watch- 2023’ in CIO LOOK INDIA February 2023 edition https://magazine.ciolookindia.com/2023/the-powerful-women-business-leaders-to-watch-2023-febraury2023/
- Reviewer Appreciation Certificate from Academy of Management 83rd Annual Conference (2023) for HR And MED Divisions
- Reviewer Appreciation Certificates from Academy of International Business South Asia Conference (2023) for ‘International Entrepreneurship’ Track
- Visiting Research Fellowship for the academic year 2022-23 from Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), University of Pretoria, Johannesburg, South Africa (a triple crown accredited Institute) for the project on ‘The interaction of innovation processes and creativity’
- C K Prahalad Prashasti for Corporate and Social Strategy 2022 for research focus on Cultural Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property. This award was conferred by ReTHINK INDIA that honoured eminent figures in Corporate & Social Strategy to celebrate their strategic contributions toward Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Travel scholarship for Doctoral Workshop at Strategic Management Society, Atlanta, US, 2013.
- Co-winner Team of best poster theme in International Management Division, Doctoral Consortium at Academy of Management, 73rd Annual Conference, Orlando, US, 2013.