Prof. Aalok Kumar
Conference Presentation in India
- Kumar, A., Ramesh, A. “Development of environmental sustainability assessment index for freight transportation industry: A policy measure” at 4th Doctoral Consortium, SJSOM IIT Bombay, during 21-22nd February 2020.
- Kumar, A. and Ramesh A. “Analysing the barriers of circular economy-based production in Indian vehicle manufacturing industry” 18th GLOGIFT Society Annual Conference at IIM Lucknow from 18-20th December 2018. (Best Paper award).
- Kumar, A. and Ramesh A. “An environmental sustainability index development for Indian freight industry: a fuzzy logic approach” presented in 4th Young Scientists’ Conference (YSC) organized by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India during 5-7 October 2018 at Lucknow. (Best Poster Award)
- Kumar, A. & Ramesh, A. “Optimizing intermodal freight transportation services based on price sensitivity and terminal location” presented in 11th Indian Subcontinent Decision Science Institute Conference at IIM Trichy (India) during 27-30th December 2017.
- Kumar, A. & Ramesh, A. “Intermodal Freight Transportation Route Selection Based on the Transportation Network Cost and Emission Cost.” presented in XXI Annual Conference of Society of Operations Management India at Ahmedabad University (India) during 21-23rd December 2017.
Conference Presentation in Abroad
- Kumar, A., & Ramesh, A. “An intuitionistic fuzzy MCDM framework for selecting environmentally responsible freight transport service provider: A transport service buyer perspective”, 10th IEOM Society Annual Conference, 10-12th March, Dubai UAE
- Kumar, A. & Ramesh A. “A framework for analyzing environmentally conscious transport practices in freight shippers-transport service provider relationship” at Academy of value-based Management conference at Said Business School, University of Oxford, U.K., during 7-8 June 2019.
- Kumar, A. and Ramesh A. “Analyzing the inhibitors of multimodal railroad system in developing nations: A multi-stakeholder perspective “at 30th POMS Annual Conference at Washington DC, USA during 2-5th May 2019.
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R. “intermodal freight transportation promotion for improving supply chain sustainability” EURO Mini-Conference on "Advances in Freight Transportation and Logistics" at University of Padova, Italy during 7 -9th March 2018.
Prof. Amit B Chakrabarti
- Venkateswaran R., Chakrabarti A.B., Pallathitta R.G. 2018. The Role of BG Affiliation in Bridging Cultural Barriers in EMNE's International Acquisitions. AoM Annual Conference 2018. Chicago, USA.
- Chakrabarti A.B., Mondal A. 2018. Entrepreneurial Orientation in Dire Times: The Role of Risk-Taking Ability of Owners. AoM Annual Conference 2018. Chicago, USA.
- Chakrabarti, A.B., & Ray, S. 2015. The Impact of Publicness on Firm Performance: The Case of India under Pro-market Reforms. WMC Conference 2015, IIM Indore.
- Chakrabarti, A.B., Ray, S., & Das, R. 2014. Revisiting the Firm Ownership and Performance Debate in an Emerging Economy during Economic Reforms. AOM Annual Conference 2014, Philadelphia USA.
- Chakrabarti, A.B., Ray, S., & Das, R. 2014. Public versus Private Ownership and Firm Performance during Economic Reforms: Evidences from India. EURAM Annual Conference 2014, Valencia Spain.
- Chakrabarti, A.B., Ray, S., Sankaranarayanan, V., & Ghosh, A. 2013. Fueling the Firm Ownership and Performance Debate in Emerging Economies: Puzzling Evidences from India. SMS Special Conference 2013, Mohali India.
- A paper titled “The Role of BG Affiliation in Bridging Cultural Barriers in EMNE’s International Acquisitions” was presented at the 2018 Academy of Management Annual Conference held during August 10-14, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois USA.
- A paper titled “Entrepreneurial Orientation in Dire Time: The Role of Risk-Taking Ability of Owners” was presented at the 2018 Academy of Management Annual Conference held during August 10-14,2018 in Chicago, Illinois USA.
- A paper titled “The Role of BG Affiliation in Bridging Cultural Barriers in EMNE’s International Acquisitions” was presented at the 2018 Academy of Management Annual Conference held during August 10-14, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois USA.
Prof. Amit Shankar
- Factors affecting Mobile governance adoption intention in India: Mediating role of trust at MCEM Conference held at IMT Hyderabad on 18 -19 January 2019.
- M-B-QUAL: A Scale for Measuring Mobile Banking Service Quality at Sixth Pan IIM Conference held at IIM Bangalore during 12-15 December 2018.
- Does interactivity matter? Conceptualizing and its impact on adoption intention in mobile banking context at Sixth Pan IIM Conference held at IIM Bangalore during 12-15 December 2018.
- Analyzing the Impact of E-Banking Service Quality on Customer Loyalty at 2018 AMA Winter Academic Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana USA during February 23–25, 2018.
- Alternative Instruments for Measuring Mobile Banking Service Quality at ANZMAC 2017, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia during February December 4-6, 2017.
- Assessing the Impact of Waiting Time on Consumer Satisfaction in Branch Banking at ICFMCF 2017, organized by Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur during July 7-8, 2017.
- M-B-QUAL: A Scale for Measuring Mobile Banking Service Quality at ANZMAC Mid-Year Doctoral Colloquium, organized by Griffith Business School, Brisbane, Australia during June 22–23, 2017.
- Factors Affecting Adoption of Mobile Governance in India: An Extension of Technology Acceptance Model at 10th Doctoral Thesis Conference 2017, organized by IBS Hyderabad during April 20-21, 2017.
- Dam Build with Tears: Factors Affecting Displacement Risk in International Conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia- Opportunities and Challenges (ICSA-2017), organized by JIIT, Noida during March 27-29, 2017.
- Impact of Perceived Risk on Mobile Banking Adoption in India in MDC and VRS, 2017 held at VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur.
- Factors Affecting Mobile Payment Adoption Intention: An Indian Perspective in COSMAR, 2016 held at IISC Bangalore.
- Job Satisfaction at Training Company in Research Methodology Workshop 2016, at VIT University Vellore.
- Factors Affection Mobile Banking Adoption Behavior in India in PhD Consortium 2015 on Management in the 21st Century held at IIT Bombay.
- Changing Dimensions of E-Recruitment: A Roadmap Ahead” In MDC and VRS 2015, held at VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur
Prof. Anupama Sharma
- Sharma, A., & Nambudiri, R. (2017). Work engagement: Dark side of a bright construct. Presented at the 5th Biennial Academy of Management at IIM-Indore, India from Dec 18-20.
- Sharma, A. (2017). Is work engagement always good? A look at negative personal outcomes. Presented at the 77th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (AOM), Atlanta, Georgia, USA from August 4-8.
- Sharma, A., & Nambudiri, R. (2017). Work engagement: Side effects of a good medicine. Presented at the 10th International Critical Management Studies (CMS) Conference, Liverpool, UK from July 3-5.
- Sharma, A., & Nambudiri, R. (2017). Is work engagement always good? A look at negative personal outcomes. Accepted for presentation at the 17th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Management (EURAM), Glasgow, Scotland, EU from June 21-24.
- Sharma, A. (2017). Work engagement: Can too much of a good thing be bad. Accepted for presentation at the Pennsylvania State University’s 3rd Global Conference on International Human Resource Management, St John’s University Manhattan Campus, USA from May 18-20.
- Sharma, A. (2015). Work engagement: A framework to analyze micro level individual outcomes. 4th Biennial Indian Academy of Management Conference at IIM-Lucknow (Noida Campus), India from Dec 11-13. Won Best Research Paper Award, Second Runner-up
- Sharma, A. (2013). The Relationship between Job-leisure Conflict and Turnover Intention: A Social Exchange Theory and Individualization Ideology Approach. 13th Annual Conference of the European Academy of Management (EURAM) at Istanbul, Turkey from Jun 26-29.
- Sharma, A. (2012). The relationship between job-leisure conflict and turnover intention: A social exchange and individualization theory approach. 12th International Human Resource Management Conference (IHRM) at MDI, Gurgaon, India from Dec 10-13.
- Sharma, A. (2013). A critical examination of work engagement outcomes. 13th Consortium of Students in Management Research Conference (COSMAR) at IISc, Bangalore, India from Nov 15-16.
- Sharma, A. (2013). Determinants of Employee Engagement: An examination of Perceived Supervisor Support and Perceived Organization Support effect. 6th IIMA Doctoral Colloquium at IIM Ahmedabad, India from Jan 8-9.
- Sharma, A. (2013). A critical examination of work engagement outcomes. 7th IIMA Doctoral Colloquium at IIM Ahmedabad, India from Dec 9-11.
Prof. B. Srirangacharyulu
- A heuristic method for the two-stage supply chain distribution problem with fixed charge, proceedings of 48th IRF International Conference, 26th March 2017, Chennai, India.
- A Lower Bound for the Restricted Job Completion Time Variance Problem. Paper presented at the OR58 Annual Conference, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 6 – 8 September 2016.
- Quality management practices in SMEs - A study from Southern India, Twenty Second European Operations Management Association Conference (EurOMA), Neuchatel, Switzerland, Jun 26 - Jul 1, 2015.
- A heuristic method to minimise Mean Squared Deviation in parallel machines, International Conference on Operations Research in conjunction with 47th Annual Convention of Operational Research Society of India, 1 - 3 December 2014.
- A Simulated Annealing Algorithm to minimise Mean Squared Deviation of job completion times about a common due date on identical parallel processors, International Conference on Technology and Business Management (ICTBM-14) AUE Dubai, 24 - 26 March 2014.
- A Dynamic Programming based Branch and Bound Algorithm to Minimize Mean Squared Deviation of Job Completion Times About a Common Due Date in Single Machine, XIII Annual Conference of the Society of Operations Management – OM13, 20 – 22 December 2009.
- Minimizing Coefficient of Variation in Single Machine Scheduling. Proceedings of the International Conference on Latest Trends in Simulation Modeling and Analysis (COSMA 2009), 301-305.
- Heuristics for Multi-machine Completion Time Variance Minimization Problem, International Conference on Operations Research for a Growing Nation in conjunction with the 41st Annual Convention of Operational Research Society of India, 15 - 17 December 2008.
- Algorithms and Heuristics for the Single Machine Completion Time Variance Minimization Problem, 40th Annual Convention of Operational Research Society of India, 4 - 6 December 2007.
Prof. Balaji Subramanian
- (2020) Fighting for legitimacy: The case of alternative schools in India. Sixth Biennial Indian Academy of Management (INDAM) Conference, IIM Tiruchirappalli, India (Won the best paper of the track award)
- (2017). Institutional Complexity and Alternative Organizations: An Exploratory Study. British Academy of Management (BAM) Annual Conference, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- (2017). Survival of alternative organizations in mature fields: The case of an alternative school in India. 29th Society for the advancement of Socio-Economics (SASE) annual conference, Université Claude Bernard, France
- (2017). Power and Institutional Fields. 10th Global Studies Conference, 2017, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- (2017). ISB-IIMB Doctoral Consortium on Teaching, Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, India
- (2014). Benchmarking educational objectives of private schools: An empirical examination of vision and mission statements. IIMK HR Summit, IIM Kozhikode, India. (Won the best paper of the conference award).
Prof. Bhargab Chattopadhyay
- SS, Vijayashekhar, Bhatt, J. S. and Chattopadhyay, B. (2019). A Statistical Approach to Improve Virtual Dimensionality of Hyperspectral Data. Accepted by IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium 2019 organized by IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society.
Prof. Bishakha Majumdar
- Bishakha Majumdar has presented her research in several reputed conferences such as the Academy of Management (AOM) Annual Conference 2019 and 2017, Eastern Academy of Management Conference (EAM) 2015, British Academy of Management Conference (BAM) 2014, PAN IIM World Management Conference 2015, COSMAR 2014, and the Indian Science Congress 2012. In addition, her papers has been accepted for presentation in conferences such as British Academy of Management 2018, European Group of Organizational Studies (EGOS) 2017, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) 2015, European Academy of Management (EURAM) 2015, APROS-EGOS 2015, and International Human Resource Management (IHRM) 2015.
- Jain, S., Basu, S., & Majumdar, B. (2017). Digital Empowerment for Handloom Clusters: The Case of Digital Cluster Development Program in India. Proceedings of 92nd IASTEM International Conference, Johannesburg, South Africa, 10-14.
- Majumdar, B. & Nambudiri, R. (2014). Understanding voluntary employee turnover from a switching cost perspective: A conceptual model. British Academy of Management 2014 Conference Proceedings.
- Majumdar, B. & Mahajan, A.A. (2012). Hardiness, self-esteem and stigma for seeking psychological help among middle level executives in Kolkata. Refereed Proceedings of 4thConference on Excellence in Research and Education: Indore Management Journal Special Issue, 165-180.
Prof. Chandreie Mukherjee
- Mukerjee, C. (2019). A critical Analysis of Satyajit Ray’s Science Fiction: A Cultural Retrospection. Presented at the 6th International Conference of the English Department Belgrade English Language and Literature Studies at University of Belgrade, Serbia on May 30th - June 1st.
- Mukherjee, C. (2016). Transmigration of Identity in A Multicultural Space- A Select Study of Jhumpa Lahiri’s Fictions. Presented at the International Conference on Multicultural India: Inclusiveness and New Humanity at Pondicherry University, India on February 22nd – 23rd.
- Mukherjee, C. (2015). Configuring Nation and Identity: A Study of Select Crime Fiction of Satyajit Ray. Presented at the International Conference on “Writing India: Colonial, Postcolonial and Transnational Fiction” at Ravenshaw University, India on January 16th – 17th.
- Mukherjee, C. (2012). Tagore’s Colour Vision. Presented at the National Conference on Tagore in Indian Languages and Literatures at Pondicherry University, India on March 22nd – 23rd.
Prof. Deepika Gupta
- Chakrabarti, A. & Gupta, D. (Aug 2019). "Corporate expansion of family businesses in emerging economies; Impact of institutional transitions" Entrepreneurship Division, Academy of Management 79th Annual Conference, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Gupta, D., Kumar, K. & George, R. (Aug 2018). ‘Influence of internal corporate governance mechanisms on use of IPO proceeds by Indian firms, Strategic Management Division, Academy of Management 78th Annual Conference, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Gupta, D., George, R. & Veliyath, R. (2016). ‘National culture and entrepreneurship (IPO activity): An empirical analysis’ Entrepreneurship Division, Academy of Management 76th Annual Conference, Anaheim, California, USA.
- Gupta, D., George, R. & Veliyath, R. (2013) ‘Influence of national culture on IPO activity’ at the 33rd Strategic Management Society Conference, Atlanta, USA (2013).
- Gupta, D. (2013) ‘Influence of institutional structures and external governance mechanisms in IPO firms’ International Management Division, Academy of Management 73rd Annual Conference, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Gupta, D., Kumar, K. & George, R. (2013) ‘Influence of corporate governance mechanisms on use of IPO proceeds by Indian firms’ at Strategic Management Society Special Conference, Mohali, India.
Prof. Kalyan Kolukuluri
- Fourth Annual Meeting of International Association of Applied Econometrics, Sapporo, Japan.
- Health and Development 2017 Conference, organized by Academia Sinica & Washington University at St.Louis, in Taipei, Taiwan
- ISB-IIM B Doctoral Consortium on Teaching at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India
- 4th Graduate Summer School in Development Economics, held jointly by the International Growth Centre, LSE and Indian Statistical institute, Delhi, India
- 9th Advanced Graduate Workshop in Development and Globalization at Azim Premji University, Bangalore, India
Prof. Kaveri Krishnan
- Does Product Market Competition Affect Analysts’ Target Price Property? Presented at the Midwest Region Meeting of the American Accounting Association (AAA), Oct 4-6, 2018, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Has the Global Financial Crisis changed the Market response to Credit Ratings? Evidence from an Emerging Market presented at the Annual Conference of the French Finance Association (AFFI) May 22-24, 2018, Paris
- Efficacy of Credit Rating Process for Listed Entities in India presented at the Annual Shanghai Risk Forum, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai, December 2016
- Efficacy of Credit Rating Process for Listed Entities in India presented at the India Finance Conference, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, December 2016
- The Impact of Political Uncertainty on Aggregate Investments using a Natural Experiment presented at International Conference on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, August 2016
Prof. Milan Kumar
- Milan Kumar, Preetam Basu & Balram Avittathur (2015), ”Sourcing Decisions under Supply Disruption for Price-Setting Retailer”, 19th Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management, Kolkata, India.
- Milan Kumar, Preetam Basu & Balram Avittathur (2016), ”Sourcing Decisions for a Retailer under Supply Disruption and Competition”, 28th European Conference on Operational Research (EURO 28), 2016, Poznan, Poland.
- Milan Kumar, Preetam Basu & Balram Avittathur (2016), “Pricing and Sourcing Strategies for Competing Retailers under Disruption Risk and Different Procurement Costs”, Fourth Pan-IIM conference, IIM Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, India.
- Milan Kumar (2017), “The Value of Price-Adjustment (Surge-Pricing) for Competing Retailers in Presence of Supply Disruption”, POMS 28th Annual Conference, POMS Seattle, Washington, May, 2017.
Prof. Mohammad Shameem Jawed
- 23rd Annual Conference of the Multinational Finance Society, 26-29 June, 2016 at Stockholm Business School, Stockholm, SWEDEN
- 7th Annual Financial Market Liquidity Conference, 17-18th November, 2016 at Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, HUNGARY
- IIIrd ICBELLP Conference, Eurasia Research, 14-15th March 2019 at The National University of Singapore Society (NUSS), SINGAPORE
- World Finance Conference, 4-6 September 2020, University of Malta, Malta (virtual)
National Conferences(Research Paper Presented)
- 7th Pan-IIM World Management Conference, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, New Delhi from 11th to 14th December 2019
- 16th COSMAR, (11-12th November 2016) at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
- Academy of International Business (AIB) India Chapter Conference-2016, IIM Indore (April 2016) at Indian Institute of Management Indore, India
- 9th Doctoral Thesis Conference – 2016, IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with IGIDR, Mumbai, India (April 2016), Organized by IGIDR Mumbai and IBS Hyderabad
- Management Doctoral Colloquium and VGSOM Research Scholars Day-2016, India (February 2016) at VGSOM – Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- 5th International Finance Conference, (January 2016) at K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, India
- 3rd PAN IIM World Management Conference, (December 2015) at Indian Institute of Management Indore, India
- 4th Biennial Indian Academy of Management Conference, (December 2015) at Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (Noida), India
Prof. M V Anuradha
- Anuradha, M. V. (2019). Engagement and Motivation in Business-Schools: Contextualizing the Psychological Needs Perspective to India (With Angelin Vilma) The paper was presented at Academy of Management Conference, to be held on the 9-13th August, 2019 at Boston, MA, USA.
- Anuradha, M. V. (2016). What am I without my work: Exploring Meaning making at Work. (With E. S. Srinivas) The paper was presented at the 2nd Symposium on Meaningful Work: Prospects for the 21st Century, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland. December 1-2.
- Anuradha, M. V. (2013). To work or not to work: Construction of meaning of work and making work choices. The paper was presented at the third Indian Academy of Management Conference, Ahmedabad, December, 12-14.
- Anuradha, M. V. (2012). Exploring work meaningfulness: A qualitative investigation into the experience of work meaningfulness in public sector bank employees in India. The paper was presented at the 5th IIM-A Doctoral Colloquium, Ahmadabad, January 6-8, 2012.
- Anuradha, M. V. (2011). Relevance of work meaningfulness for public sector employees in India. (With E. S. Srinivas, S Ramnarayan & Manish Singhal) The paper was presented at the Second Conference of the Indian Academy of Management, Bangalore, December 18-20, 2011.
- Anuradha, M. V. (2010). Mirroring identities: Reflecting realities- Mumbai and its politics of representation. (With Triveni Goswami Vernal) The paper was presented at the Second Global Conference on Strangers, Aliens and Foreigners, Oxford, UK. September 20-22, 2010.
- Anuradha, M. V. (2009) A relook at the triguna theory and its implications for organizations (With Yamini Krishnan, E. S. Srinivas & P. Venugopal). The paper was presented at the Inaugural Conference of the Indian Academy of Management, Jamshedpur, December 28-30, 2009.
Prof. Neena Pandey
- Pandey Neena, Bhalla, Manaswini & Bandyopadhyay, Subhajyoti (2019), “The Role of Digital Divide on Optimal Zero-Rating Policy” – Pacific Asia Conference of Information Systems, Xi’an, China.
- Pandey, Neena & De’, Rahul (2018), “Legitimacy Perception of Internet Governance Form: An Institutional and Rational Perspective”, Presented at GIGANET (Global Internet Governance Academic Network) Symposium, Paris.
- Pandey, Neena (2018), “The Impact of Zero-Rating Plans: The Role of Context”, Presented at the Pan-IIM World Management Conference, Bangalore, India.
- Pandey, Neena (2017), “Community Journalism and Empowerment: Do they go hand in hand?”, Presented at the ACM-SIGMIS Computers and People Research Conference, Bangalore, India.
- Pandey, Neena & De’, Rahul (2017), “Choice of Internet Governance Structure: A Cross-Country Study of National Level Factors”, Presented at the International Conference on Theory & Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV), New Delhi, India.
- Pandey, Neena & De`, Rahul (2017), “Internet Governance Maturity Model: Assessing India’s Maturity”, Presented at International Conference on Theory & Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV), New Delhi, India.
- Pandey, Neena (2014), “Institutionalization and Legitimation of Informatics based Community Journalism: A Case Study from India”, Presented at Communication Policy Research: South, Johannesburg, South Africa
Prof. Prince Doliya
- Doliya, P., Singh, J.P. and Dhochak Monika (2019). “Development of Integrated Decision Support System: The Case of Fair Value Measurement(FVM) Auditing.”, “The Seventh International Conference of the Journal of International Accounting Research (American Accounting Association),” Saguenay, Quebec, Canada, 27-29, 2019.
- Doliya, P. and Singh, J.P. (2016). Auditing Fair Value Measurement: A Developing Country Evidence, ICFMCF, Full Paper on Indian Institute of Technology Madras, August 12th 2016.
- Doliya, P. and Singh, J.P. (2016). The Curious Case of Pension Accounting, Full Paper on NIDA International Business Conference 2016 Conferences Proceedings (ISBN 978-974-231-893-2), NIDA Business School, Bangkok, Thailand, March 12th 2016.
- Doliya, P. and Singh, J.P. (2016). Accounting for Post-Retirement Benefit: A Case study approach. MDC & VRS 2016, VGSOM IIT Kharagpur.
- Doliya, P. and Singh, J.P. (2015). Fair Value Measurement and Accounting: An auditor’s perspective. Full Paper on CD (ISBN No. 978-81-929149-2-3.) of Global Conference on Managing in Recovering Markets, MDI Gurgaon, March 11th - 13th, 2015.
- Doliya, P. and Singh, J.P. (2015). On the Implications of Fair Value Based Merger Accounting. Full Paper on CD (ISBN. 9789384935023) of the proceedings of SOM 2014, Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee, December 12th -14th, 2014, pp. 613-617.
Prof. Saroj Kumar Pani
- The Active Case Method: Re-creating context with participants’ involvement”. Strategic Management Forum (SMF) Annual Conference, IIM Trichy, India, December, 2018.
- “Collective Mindfulness in Teams: View from the Strategy Lens”. SMS Special Conference, Hyderabad, India, December, 2018. (with Chaterjee A.)
- “What do I get? A study on firms’ social investments on their own wellbeing”. ICSBS Conference on Enriching Global Societal Wellbeing, Singapore, August, 2017.
- “Lessons from the Failures at the Bottom of the Pyramid”. Sixth Subsistence Market Place Conference, Illinoi, USA, June, 2016. (with Chaterjee A.)
- “CSR Internalization and Competitive Advantage of Firm”. 16th BESSH Conference, Indonesia, September, 2015.
- “Innovative Management Practices and Interventions at the Base of the Pyramid: An Organizing Framework”. Strategic Management Society (SMS) special conference, Mohali, India, December, 2013. (With Pant A.)
- “Embeddedness and value appropriation” Academy of Management (AoM) Annual Conference, Lake Buena Vista (Orlando), Florida, USA, August, 2013. Included in Academy of Management Proceedings, January, 2013.
- “Power Imbalance in Inter-firm Exchange Networks” pan-IIM World Conference on Emerging Issues in Management, Goa, India, May, 2013. Best paper award.
- “Value appropriation in economic networks: Does relational strength matter?” Academy of Management (AoM) Annual Conference, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, August, 2012.
- “Inter-firm dependencies and firm’s profit potential”. Academy of Management (AoM) Annual Conference, San-Antonio, Texas, USA, August, 2011.
- “Why and how do firms gain from CSR actions?” Academy of Management (AoM) Annual Conference, San-Antonio, Texas, USA, August, 2011.
Prof. Shivshanker Singh Patel
- An Optimization model for a Dairy Co-Operative for Sustainable Operations for Milk Collection (with Rajeev Pandey and HK Mishra), The XXIII Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management (SOM 2019), IIT Kanpur, from December 20 – 21, 2019.
- Smart Grids and Mechanisms for Local Water Trading in Rural, 13th Annual ISDSI Conference at IIM Sambalpur, December 27-30, 2019.
- Hypergraph Modeling for Pattern Recognition in Rural Social Network”, 12th Annual ISDSI Conference to be held at SPJIMR, 28th Dec - 30th Dec,2018.
- “Informal-Contract farming in Agriculture Supply Chain: A Game Theoretic Analysis”, The XXII Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management (SOM 2018), IIM Kozhikode, from December 20 – 22, 2018.
- Forecasting health of complex IT systems using system log data, The ITISE 2018 (International conference on Time Series and Forecasting), Granada, Spain, Sept. 19th-21th, 2018.
- Fair Allocation Mechanisms for Bankrupt Water Resource, The XXI Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management concluded successfully at Ahmedabad University on 23rd December,2017.
- “A Bilateral River Bargaining Problem with Negative Externalities” 27th European Conference on Operational Research, Glasgow, Scotland, 12-15 July 2015. (with Parthasarathy Ramachandran).
Prof. Happy Paul
- Paul, H., & Garg, P. (2012). Revisiting Resilience in Indian Context. Proceedings of International Conference on Management in the New World Order held during August 13-15, 2012 at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi (pp. 380-397). Tata McGraw Hills, New Delhi (ISBN13: 978-1-25-902824-3, ISBN10: 1-25-902824-0)
- Paul, H., & Garg, P. (2012). Elevating Organizational Consequences through Employee Resilience. Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging Challenges for Sustainable Business held during June 1-2, 2012 at the Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee (pp. 811-828). Excellent Publishing House, New Delhi (ISBN: 978-93-81583-46-3)