Prof Happy Paul holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from IIT Roorkee with a focus on constructs of positive psychology. He is in academics for over a decade now and has active interest in understanding personalities, group dynamics, leadership competencies, employees’ attitudes and behaviors. His work has been published in reputed national and international journals.
He has previously worked as Associate Professor and Associate Dean (Academics) at T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal. Before that he was with IIM Jammu and Graphic Era Deemed University. He has designed and delivered over 100 hours of Leadership Development training to the working professionals of companies like Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Rotary Club, Erstwhile Syndicate Bank, and Canara Bank.
Awards and Scholarships
- Received Gold Award for presenting a paper “Leadership Assessment and Development Centre” at Indian Management Conclave Awards 2018 at IIM Bangalore.
- Best Paper Award at International Conference on Management in the New World Order (ICMNWO-2012) organized by IIM Ranchi
- Best Doctoral Paper Award at International Marketing Conference (MARCON-2012) organized by IIM Calcutta
- Best Paper Presentation Award at 5th International Conference of Management and Behavioral Sciences (2012) organized by the Society of Management and Behavioral Sciences (SMBS), Jodhpur
- Qualified the UGC-NET (Management) for eligibility of Lectureship in 2009 and awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by University Grants Commission (UGC)