Candidates require a valid test score, from any one of the acceptable tests for the area(s) of Specialization they are applying to, as shown in the following table:
Area of Specialization
Acceptable Test Scores
Economics & Social Sciences
Finance & Accounting
OB & HR
Production & Operations Management
CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)8 /CSIR (NET)9
- JRF(NET) in Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Defence and Strategic Studies, Population Studies*, Forensic Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Sciences.
- JRF(NET) in Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Commerce, Management, Computer Science and applications, Mathematical Science, Physical Science.
- JRF(NET) in Economics, Sociology, Management
- JRF(NET) in Commerce & Management
- JRF(NET) in Economics/Commerce/Population Studies/Management/Forensic Science/ Computer Science and Applications/ Electronic Science/ Environmental Sciences
- JRF(NET) in Management/Economics/Commerce only
- JRF(NET) in Management/Human Resource Management/Psychology /Sociology/Any other social science subject
- JRF(NET) in Economics/Commerce/Population Studies/Management/Forensic Science/ Computer Science and Applications/ Electronic Science/ Environmental Sciences. Only the applicants who have qualified NET/JRF exam will be considered.
- CSIR (NET) in Mathematical Sciences as an eligibility score.
- Minimum experience of two years is required for PhD in Strategy area.
- Applicants opting for GMAT or GRE should upload a copy of their official GMAT scores along with the application. Applicants who have not received the official scorecard, should upload the TEST TAKER COPY along with the application, but submit the OFFICIAL SCORECARD before the
- Applicants opting for Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) should provide their CAT 2021 registration number in the online The CAT 2021 scores made available to IIMV will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants opting for GATE or JRF (NET) score should upload their valid SCORECARD along with the