Admission & Eligibility
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in the case of candidates belonging to NC-OBC and EWS categories, and 40% in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on date of application at an officer/executive level or higher, as a professional, or as an entrepreneur
- NO AGE LIMIT TO APPLY FOR THIS PROGRAM
- Reservation policy as applicable to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs) will be followed for admission to the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) for Working Professionals.
- Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/ non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience
- Final admission to the Programme will be based on the criteria, cut-offs (if any) and the process as approved by the Admissions committee of IIM Visakhapatnam.