Admission & Eligibility
- The programme is open to Indian nationals residing in India only.
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in the case of candidates belonging to NC-OBC and EWS categories, and 40% in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor's degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on the closing date of the respective application window at an officer/executive level or higher, as a professional, or as an entrepreneur.
- Part-time work experience, clerical (non-officer/non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
- There is no age limit for application to the programme.
- Reservation policy as applicable to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs) will be followed for admission to the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) for Working Professionals.
Access the following link for the detailed Information about EMBA 2024 Admission Process.
EMBA 2024 Admission Eligibility & Process