- Duration of the Program: 2 years
- Total number of Courses: 36
- Total number of Hours: 740 (1st year – 360 Hours, 2nd year – 380 Hours)
- Class Schedule: Weekends sessions (except on public holidays).
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 3.30 pm
Evaluation and Examination:
- A mix of evaluation elements would vary from course to course as decided by the course faculty. Each course would have an end term examination apart from Quizzes, Projects, Assignments, Class participation etc.
- End term examinations would be conducted in Bennett Coleman & Co. (BCCL) Centres spread across the country.
- List of centres is available in FAQ section
The program curriculum covers all the important domains of management in year one. At the end of the first year the participants will be equipped with a sound understanding of all functional areas of management like Marketing, Economics, Finance, Human Resource, Information Systems, Production and Operations, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship. Participants will also learn various tools and techniques for understanding the use of data in making business decisions.
The second year is built on the foundation of year one core courses, where participants are given the option of choosing from a bouquet of elective courses offered across different management specializations. Along with the elective courses, the program mandates one core course per term in the second year. The core courses in the second year are intended to help participants integrate their learnings from all functional areas of management into planning and executing a business problem. Though a General Management program, the highlight of the EMBA offered by IIM Visakhapatnam is the application-oriented design of the curriculum with a good blend of fundamental management knowledge with integrative learning across domains.
No. of Trimesters
Tentative Online Hours
Tentative In-Campus Hours
Tentative Commencement Date