Rs.16,50,000/- (Rupees Sixteen Lakh, Fifty Thousand only)
Self-financing or Sponsored by Employer
Accommodation for the On-campus Component of the Programme
During the residential component of the programme, IIMV will provide at Visakhapatnam, suitable single-occupancy accommodation to the participants. Accommodation is generally provided to only those participants who are not posted at Visakhapatnam. Participants posted locally are required to make their own arrangements for to & fro commute to the programme venue, as per the programme schedule/time-table. Apart from the facilities, amenities and arrangements being provided commonly/uniformly to all participants, no special/speciﬁc/additional request for any change/upgrade should be made by any participant or entertained by IIMV.
Exclusions from Program Fee (Other Expenses)
(Expenses to be additionally borne by candidates and/or their sponsors):
- To & fro domestic travel costs for attending classes at IIMV as per the class/exam schedule
- Per-diems and Insurance of participants in India and abroad (during the Program)
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and Visa Fee, SIM-Card and phone usage charges of participants for/during International Immersion
Modalities of Payment of Program Fee and Other Expenses
- From out of the total number of eligible candidates nominated by Central/State Governments, the Programme Fee would be paid in entirety by NeGD/MeitY, GoI, for 10 (ten) candidates every year who qualifies for such support.
- List of candidates in each batch, who qualify and become eligible for such funding by NeGD/MeitY, would be determined by IIMV following its laid-down ‘Selection Process’.
- In respect of all other participants from Central/State Governments, the Programme Fee will need to be borne in entirety by the respective ministries/departments/organizations themselves, where the nominee is posted.
- The Programme Fee in respect of applicants from the Public Sector (Central/State) and Private Sector Enterprises may be borne either by the candidates themselves (self-ﬁnancing), or, by their respective organizations (sponsored).
- The “Other Expenses” in respect of all sponsored candidates (whether the Programme Fee is paid by NeGD / MeitY or not) are payable by the respective ministries/departments/organizations (where the nominee is posted); and, by the applicants themselves in case of self-ﬁnancing candidates.
- In all cases, the 'Programme Fee' and 'Other Expenses' are payable in full directly to IIMV, by the dates (to be) prescribed by IIMV.
- In all cases, the 'Programme Fee' and 'Other Expenses' once paid, are not refundable.