Published Papers in Refereed Journals
1. Women’s experience of post-natal care: A study from Uttarakhand, India (with Paul, S.B.), available in Asian Journal of Women Studies, 2022 DOI: 10.1080/12259276.2021.2023282.
2. Is new born survival influenced by place of delivery? A comparison of home, public sector and private sector deliveries in India (with Cleland, J.), available online in Journal of Biosocial Science, 2021 doi:10.1017/S0021932021000080.
1. Verma, A. and Gurtoo, A. (2021). Governance requirements of an exchange platform – Literature Review. IISc-CSP, Bangalore. https://csp.iisc.ac.in/08B-12-2021. 08B/12/2021. pp. 01-17.
2. Verma, A. and Gurtoo, A. (2021). Evaluating global data policies around non-personal data. IISc-CSP, Bangalore. 09B/10/2021. https://csp.iisc.ac.in/09B-10-2021. pp. 01-27.
Selected Papers Under Review
1. Excess neonatal mortality among private facility births in rural India: a demographic analysis of a nationally representative survey (with Coffey, D., Srivastav, N, Priya, A., Kumar, A. and Spears, D.), 2021
2. Characterising the Indian Health System, 2021
Work In Progress
1. Does maternal employment affect child health outcomes? (with Goyal, A), 2022
2. Religion and Son Preference in Jammu and Kashmir (with Vasudev, C), 2022